About Zachary Hum Physiotherapy
"We are an East Vancouver physiotherapy clinic who help people become more active and live without pain and stiffness."
We are a physiotherapy clinic in East Vancouver located inside Tonume Integrated Health that specializes in helping people who are suffering from low back pain, neck pain, knee pain, and vertigo. We recognize that these conditions are frustrating, limiting and can leave people immobile, dependent on others, and missing out on activities that they should be doing. We want to help you end your pain and stiffness without relying on pain killers, so that you can do what’s most important to you without fear of pain coming back again.
We know it can be quite easy to wait the pain out and let it “disappear” with medication and rest. Unfortunately that is not how it usually works, and it often can get worse than when it first started. If the pain does go away for the moment, it may be because we are masking the pain with medication or avoiding the activities that are important to us.
It can also be tempting to go to youtube, google, or watch an online fitness guru to self diagnose the problem and figure out stretches and exercises that will alleviate the condition. However, every individual is unique in their condition – two people with the same pain may have different causes to their pain. To get the most out of your recovery, it is recommended to see a therapist face to face.
Or maybe you’ve already seen a health care practitioner, or even a physiotherapist, and have left feeling skeptical, discouraged, or frustrated at the level of help received.
Is this you?
If this sounds like you, we understand. You are not alone. Many of our clients at Zachary Hum Physiotherapy have often:
- Tried exercises from youtube, google, or fitness gurus that made their condition worse
- Thought that they would have to “accept it” and “live with the pain”
- Thought the pain would go away if they just rested it
- Had no pain as long as they stopped doing “____” or were careful when they did ” ____”
- Accepted it as a a part of growing old
- Had temporary relief with physiotherapy and other therapies, but it never fully went away
- Tried painkillers with minimal success
If you can relate, we would love to connect you with our physiotherapist in East Vancouver to see what can be done to help you get out of pain. And if you have tried many things before and they have not helped…that is not a bad thing at all! This actually brings us one step CLOSER to knowing what WILL HELP you. The goal of this call is to help YOU and to figure out what steps are best for you to get to where you want to be.
We Love to help People:
- Break the Cycle of Pain
- Be Independent and Mobile well into their 60s
- Stay Active without relying on Painkillers
- Avoid Surgery
- Find the Root cause of the Problem